Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Welcome to my new blog about Virginia divorce and bankruptcy law

My name is Marilyn Solomon. I've practiced law in Virginia for over 20 years. My firm focuses on divorce and bankruptcy law, and I will be blogging about interesting aspects of both. If I have a chance, I will also answer questions from my blog followers so feel free to ask!

In July of this year, Virginia finally made a change to the property Virginia citizens are allowed to keep. You used to be able to keep $2,000 of equity or value in a vehicle. As of July 1, 2011, you can now keep up to $6,000 in a vehicle of your choice. You can also keep up to $3,000 in a gun. For more information about bankruptcy or divorce, please feel free to review my website at:
marilynsolomonlaw.com

I am now also offering super fast uncontested divorces in Virginia at very affordable prices. I can get people divorced in less than 3 weeks if both parties are willing to sign the papers. I can also handle a divorce anywhere in Virginia and over the internet or telephone so no appointment is necessary.

I look forward to hearing from you with questions and providing information as we go.

Sincerely,

Marilyn Solomon

No comments:

Post a Comment